Financial & Investment Management
- Conduct financial feasibility study to introduce investors and participates in projects viable sources of financing.
- Processed and synthesized vast amounts of financial data to be applied where relevant for policy development and forecasted trends through analysis.
- Compile financial models to execute projects work.
- Obtain financing proposals from local and foreign sources, organize negotiations, and utilize commercial practices until desired result obtained.
- Recognize optimal financing sources in order to guarantee client and IDIS interests, secure payment duration and repayment of risks.